Freelance Folder have just posted a fantastic list of more than 35 of the best social media tools that are sure to help make your life easier. From juggling multiple social networking profiles to digging up your old high school friends, this list has 'em all.
View the full post at: http://freelancefolder.com/35-social-media-tools-make-life-easier/ or keep reading for the quick n' dirty version.
- EventBox EventBox is a mac-only program that integrates the top 5-6 social networks into a single program. From the looks of the site, it’s pretty too.
- http://www.flock.com Flock is a full-blown web browser that has been designed around social media. It integrates with dozens of services and helps make it easier for you to stay connected.
- FriendFeed FriendFeed help’s combine all of your different social networks into a single feed. Make yourself easier to follow, or make it easier to follow others.
- Yumeo Yumeo is a social network that allows you to control many other social sites in one place.
- Ping.fm Ping.fm makes it easier to update your social networks by connecting the most popular networks into one service.
- Second Brain Organize all of your content in one place, including bookmarks, files, etc…
- Plaxo Plaxo is a service designed to make it easier to stay in touch with people you care about.
- TweetDeck TweetDeck is an Adobe Air application that helps organize and make sense of your twitters. You can group tweets based on search terms, time frame, and many other ways.
- Twhirl Twhirl is another desktop Twitter client. It adds the ability to cross-post tweets to other sites, post images to TwitPic, and search tweets (among other things).
- TweetBeep TweetBeep is like Google Alerts only made for Twitter.
- TwitBin TwitBin is a small Firefox Extension that allows you to receive and send tweets anywhere in your browser.
- Twidget Twidget is an OS X dashboard widget that let’s you keep up with your twitter account.
- TwitterBerry TwitterBerry is a mobile twitter client for Blackberry users. It works over the data network with no need for SMS.
- Twittelator Pro Twitelator is a newer iPhone app for twitter. This one has been recommended by several top users.
- TwitThis TwitThis is a social button to put on your website that helps promote your articles on twitter.
- Minggl.com A browser plugin that integrates friends and feeds from Facebook, Myspace, Flickr, Digg, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Digg Toolbar A quick an easy toolbar that integrates with Firefox and provides most of the common Digg functions.
- Website Cache View Shows multiple cached versions of any website in case of the “Digg effect”.
- Digg Alerts It’s like Google Alerts for Digg.
- Digg Notify Digg Notify is a desktop app that will display a little notification box with information every time someone Digg’s one of your stories.
- Digg Alerter Digg Alerter is a really cool desktop app that shows you a lot of Digg info. One version of this actually shows information about who’s ‘buried’ a story.
- Digg Defender This is a Wordpress plugin that will save your site from going down under massive traffic by redirecting it through the Coral Cache network.
Tools For Webmasters
- Digg Website Widget Put a list of your latest Digg submissions into the sidebar of your website.
- Wordpress Twitter Tools This is a Wordpress plugin that let’s you pull your tweets into your blog.
- StumbleUpon Website Buttons These StumbleUpon buttons make it very easy for visitors to stumble your articles.
- Delicious Tagometer The tagometer is an advanced Delicious button that shows how many users have tagged a post and with what categories.
- TwitterFeed TwitterFeed takes your latest post titles and posts them to your twitter account.
- Spokeo Search Social media search that makes it easy to find information from 41 different networks.
- Jott.com Voice-to-text, task organization, and much more. Post to twitter and many other services by calling in from your phone.
- Gathera Gathera is an internet explorer plugin that aims to connect social media, email, messaging, and many more features into a single place.
- Nielsen BuzzMetrics Search the blogosphere and track/find trends.
- Infegy Social Radar (Commercial) Social Media Monitoring tool that helps track the web.
- Open ID Open ID is a single sign-on solution that is supported by many of the most popular web-apps and networking sites.
Got any more? Comment below, or comment on the original author's post at: http://freelancefolder.com/35-social-media-tools-make-life-easier/.